- The National Committees (NC) are invited to nominate two young people e.g. students or young professionals (under 35) from their country to participate at the 22nd WPC for free in exchange for their part time services at the event (3-4 hours/day).
- NCs or volunteers are responsible for arranging the flights for their candidate(s) while the 22nd WPC will cover the delegate registration fee, accommodation and lunch-boxes for the nominee.
- The students / young professionals will have the opportunity to attend sessions and be able to network with senior professionals, other students and young professionals at the 22nd WPC.
- The students / young professionals will have the opportunity to participate in Oil Games – “OILYMPICS - ISTANBUL” on Saturday, July 8th, 2017.
- The students / young professionals must take part in the official training session on Sunday, July 9th, 2017, to be eligible to join the Young Volunteers Programme.
Volunteer candidates must be a BS, MS, PhD student (currently studying in the areas relevant to the energy industry) or a young professional (working in the areas relevant to the energy industry).
How to join Young Volunteers Programme?
Join our LinkedIn group: WPC YP Connect and begin to contribute!
3 – 5 most active members on LinkedIn will be considered as a Volunteer and can participate Oilympics – Istanbul as well!